Hey! Want to know how to Setup a Soliom Camera? The newly designed Soliom camera is completely wireless. The device comes with a self-sustaining battery.
To maximize the range of wifi connectivity, the device comes with 3 massive antennae. To complete the setup, here is the complete guide for you.
If you need some other help regarding Soliom camera setup, get in touch with our professionals now.
Unbox the Solar Security Camera
The packaging of the device is very nice and it includes the following:
- Soliom S90 Wireless Solar Outdoor Cam- with 3 Solar Panels
- Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Micro USB Power Adapter
- User Instruction Manual
- Thank-You card and 1-Year Warranty Card
- 3- Large WiFi Antenna
- 2-Video Surveillance Stickers
In short, it can be said that you will get impressed with the packaging of the camera. Moving ahead, let’s see how to setup Soliom Camera further.
How To Setup Soliom Camera?
The Soliom Setup process is quite a simple process. You need to position the security camera within a range of your 2.4GHz WiFi Router. Download the solar-powered security camera app to your smartphone i.e Android or ios. Make sure the camera and the smartphone are connected to the same network.
Connect the power plug to the power source. If the status bar starts blinking blue, the solar security camera wireless device is ready for setup.
Follow all the setup instructions mentioned in the guide. Make sure you have set the volume of the device to high. It is because the device will provide you with an audible alert. Now, you will be asked to enter the password.
Once you complete this process, you will get access to the live view field of the soliom solar camera on the app’s screen. You can also share the live feed from solar security camera wifi with anyone via QR code. This whole process will take just 5 minutes.
Mount the Soliom Camera
Mounting the Soliom Camera is quite simple as it is wireless and you just need to find an appropriate location.
We would like to suggest you find a location that gets 4-5 hours of direct sunlight every day. The camera should be mounted 8’ or above.
With the help of the two-way audio feature, you can easily communicate with the person outside the house.
Need any more help regarding Soliom Camera Setup? Get in touch with our team of experts now!
How To Fix the Black Screen On Soliom Solar Outdoor Camera?
It happens sometimes that the solar security camera system stopped working and shows Black Screen. Here are the troubleshooting steps to fix the black screen on Soliom solar doorbell camera.
- Do check the internet connection on the very first step. An outdated connection could be responsible for the Soliom camera offline issue.
- Remove the blockage or any kind of interruption from the network.
- To fix the black screen error, remove the hurdles from the front of the camera. It makes the visibility of the camera low.
- Check the lightning of the Soliom Camera and make sure it is not the reason for the Black Screen.
- Power recycle the security camera and see if the issue gets fixed or not.
How To Fix When You Can’t Add the CCTV Camera To the APP Successfully?
If you are not able to add your CCTV Camera to the app, here are the steps to fix the error:
- Make sure the wifi of the device is working properly.
- Reset the camera with the help of the included PIN.
- Maximize the volume from the phone.
- Open the manual pages 5 to 7 and complete the troubleshooting.
- Once the device is connected to the app successfully, set up a new password and log into the app.
- You have completely set up theCamera.
Soliom security camis one of the best cameras and very easy to install. In this guide, we have discussed everything about the solar security camera outdoor device. You can follow the steps to complete the camera setup. For more help, dial the helpline number now or visit us. Our experts are 24*7 available to help you.