Is your Reolink Connection Failed? Don’t worry, we have a number of ways by which you can easily fix the problem.
Several times, the Reolink security camera stopped recording because of the connection issue. It depends on a number of factors that include internet connection, or any issue related to software.
We want to clear one point clearly,
It’s not the device’s fault always. Yes, most of the time the issue occurs because of any software glitch but other times, it’s us that create the problems.
So, don’t think much and follow the methods that have been mentioned below.
How To Fix Reolink Connection Failed Issue?
Most of the users complained that their Reolink Camera Not Online and stopped recording. To fix the Reolink Connection Failed issue, do follow the below-given steps:
1. Reolink Is Not Communicating With The Camera
You need to be sure whether your router has internet access or not. It may be possible that you either forget to pay the bills or there is something wrong with the router.
Hence, you need to restart the router or have to reset it to fix why Reolink Camera Not Recording.
2. Restart The Reolink Security Camera
Most of the time, the technical issue could be easily fixed just by a quick restarting process. So, restart the security camera by following the point given below:
- Remove the power plug from the wall outlet.
- Remove the batteries from the camera and check whether they are working properly.
- Reinsert the batteries again and turn on the security camera.
- Let the camera be connected to the wifi.
- Check if your security camera is working properly or not.
3. Restart The Router
If you have found that your camera is working properly but the router has some issues with it. In this case, you can try to resolve the issue by restarting the router.
- Remove all the cables connected to your router.
- Wait for at least 30-40 seconds and then reconnect the cables again.
- Turn on the router.
- Connect your smartphone with the router to check if your internet is working or not.
- Contact your network service providers if the still your Reolink Connection is Failed.
4. The Router Port Is Blocking The Internet Connection
- You need to check whether you have enabled all the UDP ports of this camera or not. In case, you don’t know how to do it, call the given helpline number now.
- You can also check the firewall setting of the router to make sure whether the remote access is blocked or not. Make sure that you have disabled the firewall on the router.
5. Update The Firmware To Its Latest Version
Another main reason why your Reolink Not Connecting To Wifi could be related to outdated firmware.
Hence, update the router firmware to its latest update now.
6. Add Reolink With UID/QR Code
Most of the users used to add their security camera via IP address in LAN, in this case, delete the camera from the APP/client and add with this QR code/UID.
7. Reset The Reolink Security Camera
If you have tried all the steps provided above and still your Reolink Not Connecting To Wifi, reset the camera to factory defaults.
When you will reset the camera to factory defaults, all the settings will save back to defaults.
In this troubleshooting guide, we have explained all the methods that are needed to fix Reolink Connection Failed issues. We have told you all the possible methods that are required to get your CCTV camera back in online mode.
Even after following all the methods if still, your camera is not recording, do call on given helpline numbers. All of our experts have years of experience in this field. They can fix the Reolink connection issue in a very short time.