Don’t you know How To Setup Blink Mini Camera? Ahh! That’s really very sad and it’s really a matter of concern. But, you are lucky as we are here to help you with the help of this guide.
In this guide, we are going to discuss all the steps for Blink Camera Setup and How to View Blink Camera on Echo Show. Before the end of this troubleshooting guide, you will get to know each and every step to complete the Mini camera setup.
You can also ask our Blink Camera Customer Service experts anything related to the Blink security camera. They are 24*7 available to help their experts.
How To Setup Blink Mini Camera?
Download Blink Camera App
- Download the Blink Security Camera application on your smartphone from the play store or app store.
- In the top right corner, press the “+” sign.
- In the next window, you will see the option of Blink Mini camera, tap on it. Now, you will be asked to Scan the QR code. In this way, you can easily enter the serial number automatically. In case you want to enter the serial number manually then you can also do the same(If your Blink Camera is not scanning the QR code then it’s because of dim light. Make sure that there is enough light so that camera can scan the QR properly).
- If you are eager to know How To Setup Blink Mini Camera to the new system then enter a name in the entry field and it will be created automatically. But, to add a Blink Mini camera to an existing system, tap on the name of the device.
Connect Blink Camera To Wifi
- When you tap on “Next”, you will be asked to connect the camera. Wait for a while until the one light of the camera will not flash blue and the other solid green. Tap on “Discover Device” and you will then see a request “Blink camera would establish a connection to Blink-XXXX network”.
- Tap on “Join” to connect Blink Indoor Camera to the available internet connection. In case, you add your security camera to an existing system, make sure you connect with the same network that your wifi is connected to.
- When the servers of the Blink camera are ready, the added screen of the camera will be shown. To complete the mini Blink Camera Setup, tap Done and then return to your home screen.
- If you receive the error, “Unable To Connect To Sync Module” then do call on the given Blink Camera Customer Service Phone Number. Our team of experts will fix the issue in a short possible time.
In the above steps, we have told you all the steps about How To Setup Blink Mini Camera. Now, we will let you know about How to View Blink Camera on Echo Show.
How To View Blink Camera On Echo Show?
The Blink Security Camera is ideal both for outdoor and indoor devices. You can easily monitor the live action on your phone or a compatible Echo Show.
Yes, you can now use the Echo Spot or Echo Show with your Blink Camera. Isn’t that amazing! With your voice, arm, or disarm your cameras in just a few steps.
Below, we are going to tell you How To View Blink Camera On Echo Show. In the case you are a new Blink Minim user then jump to the above-given steps in which we have given all the steps for How To Setup Blink Mini Camera.
- Download the Alexa App on your smartphone or tablet. You can easily download the app from the play store or app store.
- Open the app, go to the “Skills” and search for the “Blink Smartphone”.
- Once the skill will be searched, tap on it and click on Enable skill.
- Now, you will have to enter the Blink security camera credentials. When you will enter all the correct information, you will be linked to the Blink account.
- Go back to the Alexa app and follow all the instructions. If you get lost then dial the Blink Camera Customer Service number.
- If you will follow all the steps properly, you will be added to the Home Screen.
- Say the wake word of Alexa and ask about “Show Me My” and you can then see the live view.
This is all about How To Setup Blink Mini Camera and How To View Blink Camera On Echo Show.
Similar to you, there are many people who don’t know How To Setup Blink Mini Camera. This is why we have researched and mentioned all the steps about Blink Mini Setup and How To View Blink Camera On Echo Show. Even after following this guide, if you are still facing any issues then dial the Blink Camera Customer Service Number now. Our team of experts will help you fix all the issues related to the Blink camera.