Have you recently changed the wifi network and don’t know How To Connect Wyze Cam To New Wifi?
Connecting the Wyze security camera with the new wifi could be difficult sometimes. But, if you are reading the guide like this, there is nothing to be worried about.
This process is not as hard as you believe. This will be a fun learning guide and you can thank us after reading this completely.
So, excited or not?
How To Connect Wyze Cam To New Wifi?
One of the best ways to connect the camera to new wifi is, think like you are doing the Wyze Cam Setup for a new device. You don’t need to make any changes in previous settings, just adjust your Old Wyze camera a little bit.
You can use your old Wyze Camera, but you need to feel like you are new while connecting to a new wi-fi network.
It means that you will have to follow all the steps again that you have followed while doing Wyze Camera Setup.
Wait! Don’t you remember How to Setup Wyze Cam?
Don’t worry, we are going to let you provide all the steps so that you get to know How To Connect Wyze Cam To New Wifi.
Before we proceed,
There are some important things that you should have in mind, like a power outlet or USB port, Wyze cam app(You can easily download the app from the play store or app store), a good speed internet connection.
As you already have the Wyze camera, you must have a Wyze app.
The app should be updated to the latest versions. If not then update the app now from the play store or the app store.
Steps To Connect Wyze Security Camera To Internet
Here are the steps that will help you to know How To connect the Wyze Camera To New Wifi.
- We hope that you have already downloaded the Wyze camera application to your smartphone.
- Open the app on your smartphone i.e. Android or iPhone and log into its required login credentials.
- Connect the Wyze camera to the USB port or any other power outlet that can give it enough power connection. Wait for a while until the camera will not start flashing Yellow light.
- Press and hold the setup button given at the back of the Wyze camera until you will not hear the sound “Ready To Connect”.
- Open the app again and then click on the given three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Tap on Add a product and then add your device using the right name.
- When the Setup Window will appear, you would need to follow all the instructions given on the screen.
- Choose the 2.4 GHz wifi network and then enter your password. Always keep in mind that Wyze cameras don’t work on 5Ghz networks. Hence, you will have to keep that in mind. Connect with the new wifi by entering the password.
- With the help of Wyze Cam, now you will need to scan the QR code. When the camera will scan the code, you will hear the sound “QR Code Scanner”. Click on the “I heard the voice command” button. You can now even change the name of your Wyze camera with the help of device settings. Tap on the Name and then change it.
- In case you are having more than one Wyze camera that you want to connect to a new network, follow all the steps in the same given order.
Wyze Camera Related Issues
We know that you have successfully completed the process for How To Connect Wyze Cam To New Wifi. But, do you know that you may have to encounter a number of issues while using the Wyze security camera.
Here is the list of the common problem with Wyze security camera:
- Wyze Cam Won’t Connect
- The Wyze Camera Not Responding to Alexa
- Wyze Cam Keeps Saying Ready to Connect
- The Wyze Cam Connection Failed
- Is your Wyze Cam Stopped Working?
- Wyze Cam Not Connecting
In this guide, we have told you How To Connect Wyze Cam To New Wifi. So, you are all prepared for the next time. You can apply the same steps whenever you want to change the network connection. Also, if you ever face any of the above-mentioned issues then dial the given helpline number. Our experts will fix the issue in a very short period of time.